Business Opportunities: Murray Wise Associates
Published on Mon, 06/20/2016 - 2:15pm
MAJOR DAIRY EVENT
Three Utah Dairies Offered At Auction
The offering of three modern, efficient rotary dairies near Delta, Utah, presents a major opportunity for producers who seek to expand. These dairies, offered in a sealed bid auction, have a combined effective capacity of approximately 9,000 head, located near high-quality local feed sources. You may bid on a single dairy or any combination of the three.
• 120 Acres
• Constructed: 1999
• 32-stall rotary milking system
• Milking capacity: 1,915 cows per day(based on 3 milkings)
• Milk storage: 16,000 gallons.
• Housing capacity: 2,100 wet cows and 300 dry cows
• Other facilities: Machine shed, office, modular home, horse barn, commodity barn, three hay sheds, water building, hospital barn.
• AFO permit for 2,200 cows.
• 560 Acres
• Constructed: 2003
• 60-stall rotary milking system
• Milking capacity: 3,300 cows per day(based on 3 milkings)
• Milk storage: 21,000 gallons
• Housing capacity: 2,700 wet cows and 300 dry cows
• Other facilities: Four hay sheds, water building with four 10,000-gallon tanks, hospital barn
• AFO permit for 4,000 cows.
• 640 Acres
• Constructed: 2009
• 80-stall rotary milking system
• Milking capacity: 4,244 cows per day(based on 3 milkings)
• Milk storage: 40,000 gallons
• Housing capacity: 3,950 total cows
• AFO permit for 5,000 cows
For More Information, Call Murray Wise Associates at (800) 607-6888.